The 1920’s fashion as shown in Great Gatsby and Downton Abbey were spectacular and elegant. The designers were creative with beads, feathers, lace and sheer fabric. No wonder some styles from that era continue to steal the spotlight in today’s fashion world.
1. This Naeem Khan gold-tone dress was created with the finest glass bead fringe applique. Classy!
2. Anna Campbell Sienna wedding dress. This mermaid style dress is fully hand embroidered and finished with a rhinestone embellished bodice applique and sheer lace skirt.
3. Aidan Mattox beaded mermaid dress. I love the spaghetti straps and fishtail skirt.
4. Kate Moss fringe dress. This sexy hand beaded party dress is everything. No wonder it sold out quickly.
5. Alon Livne ‘Alison’. I am obsessed!
6. Maison Yeya Francheska beaded dress. Regal!
6. This Berta fringe wedding dress is not for a faint heart.
8. I love gold-tone fashion items. This dress by Jovani is classy!
9. Berta again! Feathers are gorgeous.
10. Alright! This is the ‘queen of the night’. Marchesa outdid itself. Perfecto!